If you’re more comfortable using phone support or the issue is too complex to handle online call us at the following number(s):
A member of our phone support team should be available for general support inquiries. If we don’t answer your call immediately, leave a message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
If your question is more in-depth or requires a higher level of familiarity with your specific account, we encourage you to reach out directly to your assigned Success Representative:
Your Success Representative will respond as quickly as possible but might be tied up helping other users at certain points during the day. You can always contact us through the support system and request to schedule a time with your Success Representative.
To find answers on your own, we have a number of self-service resources you can access:
- User Support Portal: http://help.clinictracker.com/home
- Free Live Webinars: http://help.clinictracker.com/ehr-training-webinar-series
- Previously recorded webinars: http://help.clinictracker.com/previouslyrecordedwebinars
- Step by Step Guides: http://help.clinictracker.com/standardprocedures
If you prefer online support, we have the following options:
- Open a ticket by going to http://help.clinictracker.com/home, and clicking on the blue support button on the right side of the page. A support representative will respond within 30 minutes.
- Email us at SupportDesk@ClinicTracker.com and we’ll automatically create a ticket for you. A support representative will respond within the same 30 minutes.