Clinic Appointment Scheduling
ClinicTracker’s high-powered Scheduler has all the functionality of a Microsoft Outlook-type scheduling solution, but with far more features tailored to the nuances of a clinical setting. Having the Scheduler tied into an all-encompassing practice management and billing system means that all the information flows from one part of the system to another. Point to a scheduled event and begin documenting the appointment and writing your progress note. No need to re-enter any information about the patient, date, time, clinician, or service code. An integrated solution lets you select a scheduled patient and gain access to contact information, open balances, payor mix, and the full range of clinical information.
With ClinicTracker’s Scheduler you can:
- Manage schedules for staff, patients, rooms, and groups
- View multiple schedules side-by-side
- Receive pop-up alerts on-screen when your patient is checked in
- Grant specific users read-only or full access to your schedule
- Use advanced recurrences (e.g., every third Thursday)
- Use the Find Available Appointment feature to locate open time slots for other users
- Use color-coding to distinguish different event types
- Customize your settings and create multiple favorite views that you can retrieve on-demand
- Manage a check-in sheet that shows which patients are in your office at any given time
- Track travel time and distance
One of the many powerful features of the Scheduler is its ability to check for appointment conflicts:
- Prevents/warns against double-booking staff
- Prevents/warns against double-booking an office location
- Prevents/warns against double-booking a patient or even having multiple appointments with the same service code for the same day (which might make one of the appointments non-reimbursable)
- Warns if you schedule an event outside the hours set for the staff member or the agency as a whole
The system displays a fully-detailed warning if it detects a conflict. You can then decide whether to go ahead with scheduling the event or explore other options.
The Scheduler works seamlessly with two software solutions:
Speaking of Scheduling, you should schedule a free demonstration of our software and see how it can improve your facility’s performance, compliance and results!