To view in full screen, mouse over the video and click
ClinicTracker is an all-in-one EHR, billing, and practice management software system that streamlines everything from intake to discharge. It will automate all your clinic routines, boost staff productivity, increase billing efficiency, and provide the tools you need to manage your clinic effectively. While mental health and substance abuse agencies are our main focus, we offer complete packages for telehealth, foster care agencies, social services, equine assisted therapy, university training clinics, family counseling services, and eating disorder clinics.
EHR Buyer's Guide: Select The Right EHR For Your Specific Needs
If you complete the form on this page, you'll gain access to our EHR Buyer's Guide and a chart that compares ClinicTracker to some of our competitors.
What's Our Pricing?
First, we get to know your business to ensure we're offering the best pricing possible according to your unique situation.
- Try ClinicTracker's demo version of software risk-free for 30 days
- Use full version of ClinicTracker at a reduced price for the first 2 months
- Educational and non-profit pricing available
Small Practice Bundle
Practices/clinics with 10 users or less can access our EHR, Billing, and Practice Managment Software and Mental Health Specific Billing Services for one low cost per claim.
Interested? Fill out the contact form on this page to learn more about how our software provides immense value to your practice. Don't worry you're not wasting our time, we want to help!
- Integrated EHR, Billing, Telehealth, and Practice Management Software
- ClinicTracker Billing Service
- Refined and battle tested for over 17 years
- State-of-the-art technology with our new ClinicTracker Version 8
- Extensive capabilities for reporting and outcome tracking
- Vast library of pre-stored templates
- Flexibility to build your own forms & reports
- Efficient compliance management system for tracking required documentation
- Chart segmentation/differential chart access meets HIPAA requirements
- Flexible deployment models: cloud-based or locally installed
- Frequent software updates based on customer requests/feedback... we listen!
- Implementation & support services designed to put you at ease
- And much, much more...