ClinicTracker Fundraising Program
Want an easy way to raise funds for your agency?
- Provide us contact information for agencies you think might benefit from using ClinicTracker
- Communicate to those agencies why you think ClinicTracker would represent a good investment
- Sit back and let our sales specialists handle the rest
- For every referral you provide that results in a completed sale, you will earn a referral fee of as much as $3,500
- Apply your funds towards software licensing, future services, or receive direct payment
- There is no limit to how much you can raise for your agency
- You do not need to be an existing ClinicTracker customer to participate in this program
From the outset we have focused on providing our customers with fast and competent support. We know that your use of our application is mission critical – any interruptions, loss of data, or errors are intolerable. So we have a support system that is designed to put you completely at ease. You are guaranteed:
- Contact with a support person knowledgeable in the intricacies of ClinicTracker (no tier 1, tier 2, etc.)
- Answers within minutes (the national average for other software support response is 23 hours)
- Direct access to a highly-trained staff solely dedicated to supporting ClinicTracker
- Live interactive training sessions, a library of self-service videos, and user guides
- Searchable online resources and FAQs regarding common issues
We're so intent on engineering efficiencies at every turn, we designed the software so it can let our support team know precisely where in the system you have a question or problem. A button click sends us a message with a record identifier we can use to reference the area of the system and patient you are working with. You don't need to write out the identifying information in an email or during a phone call. ClinicTracker handles it all for you.
You should know that we developed ClinicTracker so that it is easy to update. You often wouldn't even know we upgraded you to a new version if we didn't post a notification. The simplicity of our update process means we can improve the system whenever it makes sense. You won’t have to wait months for improvements and bug fixes. We typically release a new version of the system every week. Each one contains the latest changes based on your feedback or ideas we might have had for enhancing the system. The benefit to you is that changes are available much more quickly than normal. Program enhancements are also easier for your staff to absorb because they arrive in small batches, not in massive revisions or service packs.
Because of our devotion to responsive support, our customers have awarded us a 100% satisfaction rating (compared to a national average of 86%).
Don't just take our word for it, view our customer testimonials from users who have direct experience with our track record of responsive and competent support.
Eligible Professionals Need an Individual Medicaid Provider ID Number
Reposted From MUforMH.com:
I realize that most of the state Medicaid Offices do not require that a rendering provider have their own individual Medicaid ID number in order to provide services at your agency.
Real-Time Chat: ClinicChat
Collaboration is essential to providing quality patient care. ClinicChat lets your staff communicate through a secure, internal protocol that's like regular instant messaging but more protected. Everyone within your organization can chat with one another or set an away message when busy. You'll be confident knowing that these chats are handled securely, the way all communications are handled within ClinicTracker. There's no need to worry about friends and relatives trying to connect with you at work, as ClinicChat is for clinic coworkers and no one else.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit;
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Using Your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to his, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Security of Your Personal Information:
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us of a sensitive nature will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- Policy Amendments:
- Your Rights:
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Websites:
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating Information:
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Data Controller:
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is JAG Products, LLC.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
BillingTracker manages your entire financial operation within the ClinicTracker Connect umbrella of features. An optional module for ClinicTracker Connect, it provides a total billing package that is perfectly woven into the rest of the program. You will eliminate redundant data entry, save money on infrastructure, join your clinicians and billing staff together in the same computer environment, and make your entire operation a model of efficiency. BillingTracker delivers the comprehensive back office functionality your operation needs to maximize billing revenue.
- Create a claim from a Clinical Appointment record instantly
- Enforce restrictions on data entering the billing system (e.g., require a signed Progress Note before allowing a claim to be generated)
- Examine every detail of the claim record and adjust as needed
- Adjust balance responsibility over multiple payors at once
- Set claims to bill using payor-specific method
- Configure fee schedules by payor, program, location, time of day, day of week, and more
HIPAA-Compliant Claim Submissions
From a single screen, view and submit all open claims, all of which can be transmitted to:
- Commercial insurers
- A clearinghouse of your choice or direct to the payors
Create claims as:
- Electronic claims in 837 format (Professional and Institutional)
- Paper claims in HCFA-1500 and UB-04 format
- Patient statements
- Insurer statements
Manage client or insurer payments with:
- Simple payment-entry screens that allow you to record patient copays or payments that cover one or more open claims
- Record bulk insurance payments covering multiple clients
- Support for adjustments and remaining balance assignment
- Credit balance maintenance for any of your patients or payors
- 835 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) files from your payors can be processed in BillingTracker and auto-posted to patient accounts - the feature saves administrative time, eliminates posting errors, and provides more accurate reporting of revenue
- Integrated collection methods that enable you to generate collection letters at user-specified intervals using multiple letter templates
Pre-Stored Reports Accelerate AP Process
Customizable reporting provides all the information you need related to:
- Claim activity
- Claim balances
- Payment collection
- And more...
The Custom Report Builder lets you create any report for your need.
Sample pre-stored reports include:
- Claims and Balances
- Claim Status
- Claim Detail by Insurer
- Payment Report
- Payment Application by Client or Clinician
- Payments by Transaction
- Payments by Claim
- Credit Balance Report
- Aging by Patient, Clinician, or Insurer
Accounting Integration with Abila Fund Accounting Software
- Integrate with Abila Fund Accounting software or your existing accounting package
- A simple export/import process converts claims and payments into accounting journal entries
Integration with ClinicTracker Connect
- Capture appointments from ClinicTracker Connect for fast, easy billing
- Shared links to ClinicTracker Connect for:
- Patient demographics
- Payor information
- Financial responsibility
- And more...
Seamless integrated payment
We have partnered with TransFirst to offer a service for processing credit card charges directly through BillingTracker from patient or insurance payment screens and when generating a claim. With new Credit Card Processing service, you no longer have to waste time entering the information manually or through a standalone terminal. With a single card swipe, ClinicTracker acquires the credit card data, transmits the transaction to the payment gateway, and applies the payment to the patient's account. Patients can also pay their bills online through the Patient Portal.
BillingTracker delivers a full revenue management system for supporting your behavioral health practice. Together with ClinicTracker Connect, you'll have a complete EMR and Practice Management solution.
Used in conjunction with ClinicTracker, the SignatureGem and SigLite electronic signature tablets by Topaz Systems provide high-quality signature capture capability for your eForm deployment. Topaz Systems’ hardware and software capture handwritten electronic signatures through an intuitive user interface. In addition, Topaz’s patented techniques ensure both the security and integrity of the signatures captured.
By utilizing Topaz System’s signature capture software tools, ClinicTracker is able to capture and bind electronic signatures to eForms and Treatment Plans. This system understands when an electronically signed document has been altered, and invalidates any electronic signature that has been tampered with until the document is restored to its original state.
ClinicTracker has fully integrated two series of 1" x 5" electronic signature tablet models provided by Topaz Systems. One has a rugged polycarbonate and tempered glass signing surface (Gem-series), while the other is a simpler and lower-cost pressure touchpad-based version (Lite-series).
|Signature Gem Series|
Topaz Signature Tablets
As an authorized reseller of Topaz technology, we can sell you signature tablets that will work with your system. You just have to determine the number and type of tablets you need. The tables below present your various options. Of course, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions via the support portal by using the blue support tab to create a support ticket.
Keep in mind that you only need a signature tablet for those workstations designated as a place that accepts digital signatures. You can view a digital signature from any computer that runs ClinicTracker, whether or not it’s connected to a tablet.
Important: For computers connected to a Terminal Server (via Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, or other thin-client access methods), you will need a unit with a model number that ends in “BSB.” Only units that end in those three letters will work (it has to do with how it is configured for USB connections).
Also, keep in mind the following:
- You can mix and match any of these models.
- We offer quantity discounts beginning at 25 units, as long as you order them at the same time.
- Shipping costs will vary based on weight and destination.
Explanation of Display Options
The three main display options to choose from are as follows:
- LCD-Backlit: These products feature a Backlit LCD display which can show graphics on the tablet screen, display digital ink as you sign, and respond to taps on areas of the tablet (for example OK/Clear buttons).
- LCD: Same as above, but without backlighting. Best used in well-lit office environments that don't require this feature.
- Non-LCD: These products do not feature any digital display. They are unable to show graphics, status messages, OK/Cancel buttons, or digital ink when signing. All of these display features are handled on the computer screen.
SignatureGem LCD 1x5 Series
SignatureGem LCD 1x5 includes all the high-quality capture features of a Topaz electronic signature pad with the added feature of an LCD interactive display, allowing users to see "electronic ink" under the pen tip as they sign as well as navigate and display text and graphics. The wide signing area and rugged tempered glass signing surface make this a versatile pad for the most demanding applications.
|Model #||LCD||Backlight||Cover||MSRP||Your Cost|
SigLite LCD 1x5 Series
SigLite LCD is Topaz's low-cost pressure-sensitive electronic signature capture pad. SigLite features all the high-quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem LCD tablet but with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the more rugged digitizing pen and inert tempered glass surface of the SignatureGem series.
|Model #||LCD||Backlight||Cover||MSRP||Your Cost|
SignatureGem Non-LCD 1x5 Series
SignatureGem 1x5 is a small electronic signature capture pad with a large signing area. Designed for accuracy, reliability, and portability, the SignatureGem 1x5 features a pen with interchangeable inking and plastic tips, small size and weight, and is powered only by your computer's data port. Unlike pressure-sensitive touchpad systems, the digitizing pen allows the sensor to be mounted inside a hard plastic casing for ruggedness and long life.
|Model #||LCD||Backlight||Cover||MSRP||Your Cost|
SigLite Non-LCD 1x5 Series
SigLite is Topaz's low-cost pressure-sensitive electronic signature pad. SigLite features all the high-quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem tablet but with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the active electromagnetic pen and sensor. The touchpad sensor is protected by a replaceable overlay for longer life.
|Model #||LCD||Backlight||Cover||MSRP||Your Cost|
SigLite SL Non-LCD 1x5 Series
Same as the SigLite Non-LCD series, but with a thin .20” profile for extreme portability. The touchpad sensor is equipped with a hinged plastic cover for protection when not in use.
|Model #||LCD||Backlight||Cover||MSRP||Your Cost|
Click here for more information on Topaz Systems.
Throughout the country providers are encountering an increasingly aggressive regulatory environment. Errors that were once regarded as honest oversights are now considered evidence of fraud. Auditors are actually penalizing agencies to the tune of many thousands, even millions of dollars, usually for relatively minor paperwork transgressions. You can read more about Medicaid "take-backs" in an article on the New York Nonprofit Press website, which has been reproduced here.
Implementing ClinicTracker will protect your agency against costly penalties. While compliance ultimately requires the staff to be diligent about paperwork, ClinicTracker ensures that everyone remains fully aware of his or her responsibilities while simultaneously easing the burden of documentation requirements. Indeed, ClinicTracker stands as an ever-vigilant guard against regulatory noncompliance. It tracks the entire paperwork stream and monitors the aging of confidentiality consents. BillingTracker allows you to submit HIPAA-Compliant claims according to industry-standard practices.
Learn more about Compliance Builder - an early warning system that helps your staff keep compliance items up-to-date.
Below are examples of the citations auditors often issue against agencies as well as ways ClinicTracker can help avoid those penalties through a series of prompts, alerts, and reports.
|Office of the Medicaid Inspector General Reasons Cited in Final Audit Shortfalls||How ClinicTracker Helps you Avoid OMIG Audit Issues|
|Patient's Progress Note fails to document that service plan goals were addressed||Templated Progress Notes have a dedicated section for relating session details to established goals and objectives from the Treatment Plan (promoting the Golden Thread)|
|Treatment Plan missing physician signature||Signatures are required to complete/lock Treatment Plans|
|The amount, frequency, or duration of the service rendered did not comply with the service plan||Treatment Plans and Progress Notes are recorded through one integrated system, ensuring that they are always in sync with one another|
|Start and/or end time of the session was not recorded||Software requires clinician to enter all information about the session that regulators require|
|Missing Treatment Plan||Compliance alerts notify the clinician, supervisor, and QA/UR staff of missing or overdue Treatment Plans, Progress Notes, and other documentation|
|Practitioner did not sign the entry in the medical record||ClinicTracker captures signatures electronically with time and date stamps for auditing purposes|
|Treatment Plan Review lacked the required signature of a member of the multidisciplinary team||ClinicTracker captures all signatures required for Treatment Plans|
|Medical record did not contain a level of care determination signed and dated within two visits of the service||Built in template for LOCADTR (Level of Care for Alcohol and Drug Treatment Referral) not only ensures that level of care is addressed, but also handles Level of Care determination algorithm based on responses to simple yes/no questions|
Click to download product briefs that describe many of ClinicTracker's features:
- Accounting Integration - Abila (Community Brands)
- Automated Appointment Reminder Service
- ClinicTracker Mobile
- Direct Secure Electronic Messaging
- Custom Form Builder
- Custom Report Builder
- eForms with Signature Capture
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Electronic Remittance Advice (835)
- Executive Dashboard
- Implementation Resources
- Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Meaningful Use - Stage 2
- Patient Portal
- Patient Portal Forms
- Payroll Management
- ROI Calculator
- Testing Wizard
- Billing Service
- Patient Statement Service
- Credentialing Service
- Labs and Orders
- Collections Service
- Telehealth Service