More Information on EHR Incentive Programs
ClinicTracker Receives Surescripts 2012 White Coat of Quality Award
April 18, 2013 – Syracuse, NY – ClinicTracker, a leading provider of electronic health records software (EHR) to the mental health and substance abuse community, today announced that it has received the Surescripts White Coat of Quality Award for 2012. The White Coat of Quality Award is Surescript’s highest recognition for software providers that uphold strict standards for clinical quality and best practices in e-prescribing.
Great turnaround time! Knowledgeable support! A+.-Josh Doll, Wadle & Associates, Des Moines, IA
Our people find your system easy to use. New staff learn it quickly. We all appreciate your responsiveness.-The Healing Connection, Rochester, NY
Although we're just implementing ClinicTracker, our clinicans have already praised your team for being so supportive. Thank you so much for your attention to customer service.-Peter Sprengelmeyer, OSLC Community Programs, Eugene, OR
I think your customer service is fabulous - quick and on target.-Pat Doherty, The Bridge Family Center, West Hartford, CT
The people at ClinicTracker are really the best! Very honest and straightforward. They have helped us with every issue we've had, sometimes within minutes! I really like that they are extremely knowledgeable about the system and can explain anything and everything.
There is nothing I don't like about the vendor. Only issue with the product is that navigation is not smooth. It can be hard to find things, or it takes a number of clicks to get where you need to go. However, ClinicTracker is open to new suggestions, and they make changes for you! They really listen to the customer.
We looked at a lot of systems. Do the same. Do not put stock in what the salespeople tell you about their systems. Try the system out and see if it works for you.
I want to thank your team for your continued excellent service. You are a "breath of fresh air."-Bruce Buchanan, Wadle & Associates, Des Moines, IA
I find your staff very helpful and willing to work with our ever-changing needs.-Jodi Barner Nageotte, Family Counseling Services, Cortland, NY
What do we like? That your technical support is world-class and that you are so willing and quick about making upgrades to the system.-Lisa Hoeschele, Family Counseling Services, Cortland, NY
Our staff dreaded changing over to an electronic record. They soon discovered that ClinicTracker made their work easier, not harder.-Frederick DuFour, Ph.D., The Family & Children's Society, Binghamton, NY
Thank you for always resolving our issues so quickly – you guys ROCK!-Judy Murillo, Solutions for Life, Douglas, WY
Always there to help ASAP!-Gretchen Martin, The Bridge Family Center, West Hartford, CT
Awesome. You guys have the best customer service anywhere.-Family Counseling Services, Cortland, NY
We are a very busy clinic. Your prompt response is always refreshing!-Alicia Dalton, QCI Behavioral Health, Largo, MD
Knowledge, customer service, full package.
Value comes from the breadth of services in one place, responsiveness and anticipation of my needs. They've obviously done this for a while and know how to not just give me a clinical tool but also support my business model.
Lots to learn. Not as intuitive as it could be. There is a trade-off when you pick a tool that does as much as this one does--but worth it in the end, if you want a tool to help you build for the future.
Whenever I submit a support ticket, I get a fast, competent response.-Tammie Hills, The Healing Connection, Rochester, NY
Referral Incentive Program
Want an easy way to raise funds for your agency?
- Provide us contact information for agencies you think might benefit from using ClinicTracker
- Communicate to those agencies why you think ClinicTracker would represent a good investment
- Sit back and let our sales specialists handle the rest
- For every referral you provide that results in a completed sale, you will earn a referral fee of as much as $3,500
- Apply your funds towards software licensing, future services, or receive direct payment
- There is no limit to how much you can raise for your agency
- You do not need to be an existing ClinicTracker customer to participate in this program
From the outset we have focused on providing our customers with fast and competent support. We know that your use of our application is mission critical – any interruptions, loss of data, or errors are intolerable. So we have a support system that is designed to put you completely at ease. You are guaranteed:
- Contact with a support person knowledgeable in the intricacies of ClinicTracker (no tier 1, tier 2, etc.)
- Answers within minutes (the national average for other software support response is 23 hours)
- Direct access to a highly-trained staff solely dedicated to supporting ClinicTracker
- Live interactive training sessions, a library of self-service videos, and user guides
- Searchable online resources and FAQs regarding common issues
We're so intent on engineering efficiencies at every turn, we designed the software so it can let our support team know precisely where in the system you have a question or problem. A button click sends us a message with a record identifier we can use to reference the area of the system and patient you are working with. You don't need to write out the identifying information in an email or during a phone call. ClinicTracker handles it all for you.
You should know that we developed ClinicTracker so that it is easy to update. You often wouldn't even know we upgraded you to a new version if we didn't post a notification. The simplicity of our update process means we can improve the system whenever it makes sense. You won’t have to wait months for improvements and bug fixes. We typically release a new version of the system every week. Each one contains the latest changes based on your feedback or ideas we might have had for enhancing the system. The benefit to you is that changes are available much more quickly than normal. Program enhancements are also easier for your staff to absorb because they arrive in small batches, not in massive revisions or service packs.
Because of our devotion to responsive support, our customers have awarded us a 100% satisfaction rating (compared to a national average of 86%).
Don't just take our word for it, view our customer testimonials from users who have direct experience with our track record of responsive and competent support.
Eligible Professionals Need an Individual Medicaid Provider ID Number
Reposted From MUforMH.com:
I realize that most of the state Medicaid Offices do not require that a rendering provider have their own individual Medicaid ID number in order to provide services at your agency.
Real-Time Chat: ClinicChat
Collaboration is essential to providing quality patient care. ClinicChat lets your staff communicate through a secure, internal protocol that's like regular instant messaging but more protected. Everyone within your organization can chat with one another or set an away message when busy. You'll be confident knowing that these chats are handled securely, the way all communications are handled within ClinicTracker. There's no need to worry about friends and relatives trying to connect with you at work, as ClinicChat is for clinic coworkers and no one else.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit;
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Using Your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to his, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Security of Your Personal Information:
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us of a sensitive nature will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- Policy Amendments:
- Your Rights:
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Websites:
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating Information:
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Data Controller:
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is JAG Products, LLC.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.