You rarely have time to sift through pages of reports to understand how your organization is performing. With ClinicTracker's Executive Dashboard, you have at-a-glance views of your entire operation. Tell the system which performance metrics you want to follow and the system will provide continuously updated graphs for each one. Want instant views of your accounts receivable over the course of the past eight weeks not including weekends? No problem. Need to export those graphs so you can present them to a board meeting? Just click a button.
The system comes with these pre-defined metrics. Plus, we can even add custom metrics for you upon request:
- Billing Generated
- Payments Received (All)
- Payments Received (Insurance)
- Payments Received (Patient)
- Kept Appointments
- Kept Appointment Rate
- Program Usage
We've designed dozens of detailed reports to help agency managers and directors track their financial operation. These built-in reports give you a whole new level of information and control of how your agency manages claims and payments.
Reduce your Accounts Receivable Faster
Customizable reporting provides all the information you need to stay on top of patient payments. These reports also help you project cash flow more accurately. At any time you can view:
- Claim Status
- Claim Activity
- Claims and Balances
- Aging by Patient, Clinician, or Insurer
- Collection Letters
- And more…
If ClinicTracker doesn't already store a report that has the information you need, create it with the Custom Report Builder or ask our support team to help.
Enhanced Business Intelligence
Other built-in reports break down claim activity and payments by patient, staff, location, payor, program, service, and more:
- Claim Detail by Insurer
- Payment Report
- Payment Application by Client or Clinician
- Payments by Transaction
- Payments by Claim
- Credit Balance Report
- And more...
An integrated system means that you can easily transition clinical appointments into billable claims. It also allows for information to flow between the clinical and financial aspects of your agency. For example, financial reports can include demographic or clinical information, while clinical staff can view a patient's open balance information. Relevant financial information is, therefore, accessible wherever it is needed.
ClinicTracker is world-class when it comes to collecting data during the course of a clinic's day. Our software is equally impressive in how it organizes, analyzes, and reports on that information. Its powerful and flexible reporting module can give you immediate answers to nearly any question you might have in mind.
Hundreds of Pre-stored Reports
Over the years we've designed a remarkable number of detailed reports for clinic directors and managers who want to track operations, respond to regulatory requirements, improve accountability, and boost clinic efficiency. Some of the pre-stored reports address routine questions:
- How many visits did each of our programs generate over the past six months?
- How many of our clients are prescribed Zoloft?
- Can I get a listing of the caseload for each clinician?
- What's our missed appointment rate due to the clinician canceling the appointment?
- How many Progress Notes do we have on file for the past quarter that are missing a signature?
- Do we have clients on our caseload we haven't seen for over 60 days?
- What percentage of patients in the ADHD clinic have, according to our ratings, improved, stayed the same, or fared worse this year?
- Which of our interns rotating off our service still owe Treatment Plans?
We've also been asked to create reports that drill down to the smallest details of a program's operations:
- Can you help me respond to a question from the County about how many of the foster children we treat are on two or more medications?
- How can I get a report that displays the number of urine screens we've completed for patients in our Chemical Dependence program who we've seen over the past six months and have certain service codes?
- Can we see Patient Contacts grouped first by family, then by client where Appointments display the session duration (rounded to the nearest 15 minute increment), Collaterals display the event duration (in a separate duration column), and non-kept appointments are calculated as a predetermined amount of time that is included with the Collateral hours? I then need to be able to filter by appointment status, program, date, and staff member.
The end result is that we have built hundreds of valuable reports, all of which are at your fingertips.
Create Your Own Reports (Or Ask Us)
On occasion you'll want a highly-specific report that's not in our library. No problem. You can create it with ClinicTracker's Report Builder. We designed it to give you complete control over the content and design of a report without having to rely on a programmer. Of course, if you need assistance, our support team is always available to help.
Numerous Export Options
Our reports are generated using the comprehensive features of Crystal Reports, an industry standard reporting tool. As such, not only can you easily display the information you need on screen, you can also export it to other formats, including PDF, Excel, CSV, RTF, and more. Keeping your reports in digital format eliminates the hassle and cost associated with printing and storing paper reports.
Improve Operational Efficiency and Planning
Instant access to information about your agency lets you make decisions and institute policies based on hard data. With such a bounty of reporting options, you can:
- Institute a high level of accountability across the breadth of your clinical operation
- Monitor compliance status in real time
- Improve operational efficiency by close tracking of key metrics
- Boost your profitability with accurate information
- Enhance decision making with easy access to the data you need
- Increase staff productivity by monitoring caseloads
Google Maps Integration
The ClinicTracker Scheduler is integrated with Google Maps for those agencies who have staff out in the field. Sophisticated real-time routing will calculate the best directions from home, multiple office locations, or the last appointment. Tracking of case miles and travel time leads to precise expense reports and oversight. We know from talking with clinic managers that this feature alone can save thousands of dollars in reimbursement costs.
Automated Appointment Reminders
ClinicTracker Connect offers a service that automatically reminds your patients about scheduled appointments by phone and/or text message. Fully integrated with the Scheduler, the system generates reminder messages without requiring any effort on the part of your staff. Patients can confirm, cancel, or reschedule their appointments by the single press of a phone button or through the ClinicTracker Patient Portal. This service makes viewing and responding to each reminder simple and efficient.
Increase Revenue and Efficiency
With Automated Appointment Reminders, your staff can increase office productivity by:
- Reducing the no-show rate
- Tracking canceled appointments in real-time
- Filling canceled or missed appointments more quickly
- Spending more time on important communications that can't be automated
- Ensuring patients do not forget to attend or reschedule their appointments
- Adding a personal touch by reaching out to your patients
Generating Reminder Messages
This messaging service reminds patients either by phone, SMS, or both based on parameters you pre-configure. For example, you can set how many days prior to an appointment you want the patient notified. You can also tell the system the time of day you want it to begin and end sending messages. Once one of your staff adds a new appointment to the Scheduler, the automated service generates a list of patients to contact. At the appropriate time, it communicates with the patient about the upcoming appointment. For the phone option, the system will leave a message if no one answers. You also have the option of placing calls or sending an SMS manually. Patients can opt to be placed on a Do-Not-Contact list, or you can create specific groups or event types that never generate a reminder.
Integration with the Patient Portal
One of the many benefits of ClinicTracker Connect is that all patient information is integrated throughout the system. We've taken the next step by incorporating Automated Appointment Reminders into our Patient Portal. Now patients can go online to confirm, cancel, or request a new appointment time. It's another way that we’re helping you improve patients' experience with your office.
Pricing and Setup
Implementing this feature only requires that your staff view a brief training video. And the service is inexpensive - just a small monthly charge based on the number of reminder messages that you place. In most instances, it can pay for itself by eliminating even one no-show. Your practice will become more efficient because it frees your office staff to spend more time on patient retention and acquisition.
ClinicTracker Connect eases the process of reviewing and countersigning documentation. If you need a supervisor's signature on a form you've completed, simply click a button that sends a link and optional message. The supervisor will see the notification in the messaging system, click the link to review the paperwork, sign off, and press another button to send you an acknowledgment notification.
No more passing around a paper file, leaving notes in a supervisor’s mailbox, or wondering what happened to a report you've written. All that hassle goes away with ClinicTracker's signature routing system. And so does worrying about whether all the forms that require signatures will pass regulatory scrutiny.
Unified Messaging System
ClinicTracker hosts its own internal messaging system that allows users to send information, links, and signature requests securely to individuals, pre-defined user groups, or the entire agency.
Secure Internal Communication
Gone are the roadblocks that so often interfere with staff communicating, exchanging patient data, and working together. Regardless of their work location, staff can share information and communicate freely. These interactions are highly secure because they are completely contained within your network. The message board also integrates reminders, ePrescribing notifications, and compliance alerts into a unified messaging center.
Use these features to improve collaboration and accountability:
- Staff Assignment Notifications
- Scheduling Notifications
- Paperwork Signature Requests
- Hyperlinks, internal file links, and paperwork links
- Ease the process of reviewing and countersigning documentation with Signature Routing
With its centralized file of patient records, sophisticated alert system, and numerous messaging tools, ClinicTracker fosters collaboration throughout your organization. In addition to the email-like features offered through the message board, staff also have access to real-time communication via ClinicChat, the ability to communicate directly with clients through the Patient Portal Messaging features, and the capacity to send and receive secure Direct messages through an encrypted external messaging system.
The ClinicTracker Report Builder gives you complete control over the content and design of a report - without a programmer's assistance.
Enhance Your Agency's Reporting Ability
Although ClinicTracker boasts hundreds of pre-defined reports, at times you'll want to design one to your exact specifications. With other systems, your only option is to make do with the available options, or hire programmers to design a report as part of a costly development project. Now anyone can create and customize a report in minutes. Build reports based on current templates that come with ClinicTracker or any forms created with our Custom Form Builder utility.
With Report Builder You Can:
- Select the type of information to display (e.g., appointment information, intake information, payment history)
- Identify and label the data fields for presentation
- Format the elements of the report by using a palette of fonts, colors, and more
- Access advanced options for:
- Selection Expert: Filter for only the data you want displayed
- Run-Time Parameters: Allow for customization of the report at the moment when it is run, allowing for on-demand manipulation of the data
- Sorting: Order the report based on requirements
- Sub-Reports: Capture complex relationships between related entities
- Grouping: Group by an unlimited number of elements to produce summary information
- Formula Builder: Create complex formulas based on any data element in the system
- Report Auto-Formatting: One-click feature to produce clean and consistent report layout
- Running Totals: A summary operation that is continually adjusted to take account of items as they are added
- Store the report in one of several categories, such as Patient, Administrative, Staff, or Maintenance
- Choose who has permission to view the reports you create
- Distribute clinic-wide or staff-specific versions of reports
- Access and view the report as you would any other ClinicTracker report
- Export reports into formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, and CSV files
Report Builder gives you instant answers to any question you have about your agency.
Custom Form Builder
Creating forms and progress notes exactly the way you need them is a necessity for many mental health and substance abuse agencies. Relying on programmers to digitize your paper forms and progress notes is time consuming. Pre-stored templates don’t always gather the information you need. Those problems are now a thing of the past thanks to ClinicTracker's Custom Form Builder that lets you customize forms and progress notes on your own. We can also help you with them.
Simple Transition to Paperless
Managing paper forms and therapy notes is a headache for everyone in your clinic. They are cumbersome to update, file, track, secure, mail, and audit. But the thought of converting dozens of forms and therapy notes into a digital format is enough to intimidate anyone who is considering purchase of an electronic health record system.
The Custom Form Builder makes the changeover to an EHR pain-free. If you have forms and progress notes set up different from those in ClinicTracker's inventory of templates, you can easily use the Custom Form Builder to create digital versions that capture whatever patient or program information you need. You can even embed a custom form in existing pre-stored forms and include digital signatures from clients and staff.
Customized Forms are more than meets the eye in ClinicTracker.
Form Builder Lets You:
- Replicate any paper document in a digital format
- Modify progress note templates, or make one completely from scratch
- Create templated documents that you can use to collect client input and digital signatures
- Link any form to the Patient record for instant access and data tracking
- Simplify form development by allowing you to modify existing system templates
- Create your own drop-down lists, check boxes, list boxes, text fields, date-pickers, and more
- Capture multiple staff and patient signatures
- Print any form you create with a built-in Word integration
- Access and store created forms as you would any other form in the system
- Enhance your ClinicTracker investment by adding customized forms to support any new program or service
- Embed navigation links to related forms
- Reference data from other areas of the system
Return on Investment
This comprehensive tool delivers value to your agency because it:
- Eliminates the cost and hassle of paper forms and progress notes
- Makes searching for and misfiling paper case folders a thing of the past
- Minimizes security concerns around accessing client information
- Maximizes efficiency by including all data collection forms in one system
- Streamlines workflows by creating linked forms
- Simplifies the transition to paperless records by using templates that are familiar to your staff
- Cuts data entry time by loading information from one form to another
- Easily access historical records
- Automatically load and update a patient's latest diagnosis
Improved Data Collection and Reporting
Not only does the Custom Form Builder improve efficiency while collecting data, it is also fully integrated with the ClinicTracker Custom Report Builder to deliver instant analysis of any data you've captured with your custom forms. It's as simple as selecting the fields you want to display and placing them on the reporting canvas. You can run ad-hoc reports, or save them for future access by any of your staff, through ClinicTracker Connect's Standard Reporting module. It's another way that ClinicTracker Connect helps solve your form and report issues with easy to use utilities.
ClinicTracker goes way beyond just making it easy for you to digitize your paper forms. Its flexible design also means that you can tie documents together into a well-ordered workflow. Just tell the system which forms should be completed for which patients and by which dates. By embedding forms into a document tracking system, you can monitor compliance and send alerts if paperwork is not completed on time. Our solution eliminates all of the guesswork and saves a tremendous amount of effort training new staff.
Fit Your EMR to How Your Agency Works
One of the hidden benefits of implementing a computerized clinic management system is that it forces your managers to think through exactly how they want the clinic to work. What forms do patients complete on the first visit? Which ones should the clinician complete on that visit, and how often do they need to revise those documents to comply with regulations? How do we handle release of information forms and then make sure we collect new versions once they expire? What's the easiest way to ensure that clinicians address goals and objectives within the progress notes?
ClinicTracker is in a class by itself when it comes to adapting to your workflows. If certain forms are not already configured to your liking, you can use the Custom Form Builder to create or adapt them. Then take it one step further by linking the new form to a built-in or custom form using navigation links or by referencing data from one form in another. You can also build compliance alerts based on the new form. The Form Builder enables you to include navigation links, automatic data calculations, flags for overdue items, and much more. You can even select information you would like displayed in the ClinicTracker Quick-View Pane every time you access a patient's record.
Streamline Workflows with the Custom Form Builder
- Create your own forms (both staff and patient related versions)
- Modify existing forms, re-order sections to reflect your business processes, and hide sections that you're not using
- Include section headers, labels, drop-down lists, check boxes, list boxes, date-pickers, multi-line text boxes, and more
- Capture an unlimited number of signatures, with managed workflow for signature requests
- Collect external documents (e.g., Word, PDF, etc.)
- Use formulas to populate fields and set font/background colors
- Reference fields from one custom form in another (e.g., reference Treatment Plan Goals in your Progress Notes)
Monitor Workflows with the Custom Report Builder
- Create customized output for any form (stock or custom) to match your layout requirements
- Design reports based on any data in the system
- Format the elements of the report with a palette of fonts and colors
- Create complex formulas based on multiple data fields
- Export any of the reports in the system into Excel, PDF, CSV, HTML, or ASCII Text formats
Need something special to support state-specific requirements or other regulatory requirements? To streamline that process, we've added many state reporting utilities to the system. Our software currently offers data capture and automated reporting tools according to specifications issued by Illinois, Georgia, Wyoming, and Oregon.