Our solution eliminates all of the guesswork and saves a tremendous amount of effort training new staff. Check out how easy it is to use our fully integrated document management system that's included in the cost of our behavioral health EHR.
Fit Your Behavioral Health EHR to How Your Agency Works
One of the hidden benefits of implementing a computerized behavioral health practice management system is that it forces your managers to think through exactly how they want their organization to work:
- Which forms should clinicians complete on that initial visit?
- How often should they revise them according to regulatory guidelines?
- What's the easiest way to guarantee that our providers address goals and objectives within the progress notes and treatment plans?
- How do we handle release of information forms and then make sure we collect new versions once they expire?
ClinicTracker is in a class by itself when it comes to incorporating your workflows. It is extremely rare to find a Behavioral Health EHR that has a fully integrated document management solution. Most other programs depend on a third-party product for this feature. And it is included with the cost of the EHR. If certain forms are not already configured to your liking, you can use the Custom Form Builder to modify them or create an entirely new form.
Don't take our word for it, watch our short video which shows you how easy it is to scan information directly into ClinicTracker.
Then take it one step further by linking the new form to a built-in or custom form using navigation links or by referencing data from one form in another. You can also build compliance alerts based on the new form. The Form Builder enables you to include navigation links, automatic data calculations, flags for overdue items, and much more. You can even select information you would like displayed in the ClinicTracker Quick-View Pane every time you access a patient's record.
Streamline Workflows with the Custom Form Builder
- Create your own forms (both staff and patient related versions)
- Modify existing forms, re-order sections to reflect your business processes, and hide sections that you're not using
- Include section headers, labels, drop-down lists, check boxes, list boxes, date-pickers, multi-line text boxes, and more
- Capture an unlimited number of signatures, with managed workflow for signature requests
- Collect external documents (e.g., Word, PDF, etc.)
- Use formulas to populate fields and set font/background colors
- Reference fields from one custom form in another (e.g., reference Treatment Plan Goals in your Progress Notes)
- Take a look at our YouTube channel for information on how to use Form Builder
Monitor Workflows with the Custom Report Builder
- Create customized output for any form (stock or custom) to match your layout requirements
- Design reports based on any data in the system
- Format the elements of the report with a palette of fonts and colors
- Create complex formulas based on multiple data fields
- Export any of the reports in the system into Excel, PDF, CSV, HTML, or ASCII Text formats
- Take a look at our feature page for more information on how to use our Report Builder.
Need something special to support state-specific requirements or other regulatory requirements? To streamline that process, we've added many state reporting utilities to the system. Our software currently offers data capture and automated reporting tools according to specifications issued by Illinois, Georgia, Wyoming, and Oregon.
One of our customers, the Bridge Family Center, was recently quoted in Behavioral Healthcare Magazine. Read about their positive experience adopting ClinicTracker for practice management, EHR, customized workflows, and document management.
Contact us today for a live demonstration of our system.
ClinicTracker is a robust, future-proof mental health and substance abuse EHR. Dr. Michael Gordon, a renowned clinical psychologist, and Joshua Gordon, an award-winning software engineer, founded the company in 2000. ClinicTracker EHR’s powerful software empowers your agency to succeed. ClinicTracker will automate all of your clinic routines, boost staff productivity, increase billing efficiency, and provide the tools you need to manage your clinic effectively. While mental health and substance abuse agencies are the most common group of users, foster care agencies, social services, equine assisted therapy programs, university clinics, academic counseling systems, family counseling services, and eating disorder clinics also take advantage of our powerful software.