We include these types of implementation services:
- Discovery Session
- Installation/Initial Configuration
- Web-Based Training During Business Hours
- System Configuration
- Maintenance Menu Configuration
- Custom Form Building
- Custom Report Building
You also benefit from these training resources:
- ClinicTracker eLearning Site
- Web based courses to walk users through the system at their individual pace
- Scheduling a Discovery and Kick-Off Call to ensure we understand your needs, identify key stakeholders, set timelines, collect claim submission information, discuss data migration, confirm any hardware orders and set the right expectations.
- Configuring agency specific needs such as custom template headers, system labels, forms, reporting, and more.
- Managing your Go-Live plan
- Live Webinar Training
- Interactive training sessions for admin and clinical users
- ClinicTracker Connect User Support Portal
- Support team Trouble Ticket access with fast response
- Training Videos for staff
- FAQ Library
- Release notes to review for each bi-weekly update
- User Newsletter published bi-monthly with great information, tips, announcements and more
- Step by Step Guides
- Dedicated Implementation Specialist
- Coordinates a detailed project plan
- Ensures plan is on track and resolves deviations from the schedule
- Conducts scheduled project status meetings
- Checks on customizations and how they are working for you
- Involves other ClinicTracker personnel when required
For more information on our Behavioral Health EHR implementation services, please contact one of our specialists today.
ClinicTracker is a robust, future-proof mental health and substance abuse EHR. Dr. Michael Gordon, a renowned clinical psychologist, and Joshua Gordon, an award-winning software engineer, founded the company in 2000. ClinicTracker EHR’s powerful software empowers your agency to succeed. ClinicTracker will automate all of your clinic routines, boost staff productivity, increase billing efficiency, and provide the tools you need to manage your clinic effectively. While mental health and substance abuse agencies are the most common group of users, foster care agencies, social services, equine assisted therapy programs, university clinics, academic counseling systems, family counseling services, and eating disorder clinics also take advantage of our powerful software.