Senior SQL Server Developer
We are looking for experienced MS SQL Server Developers who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features while simultaneously improving existing functionality.
Candidate should also be able to fix reported bugs and work towards improving application performance, as well as continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design and script database tables to store the application data
- Write queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps) and ensure that they perform at optimal speeds
- Perform functions – retrieve, add, edit, and delete database data
- Create stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Data modelling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Create database triggers for automation
- Create table indexes to improve database performance.
- Review query performance and optimize code
- Modify existing views, procedures, functions, and code to change the functionality of those objects depending upon client requirements
- Hands on experience in Exception Handling and Troubleshooting
- Develop the tables, provide constraints, indexes, and grants, sequences, cursors, stored procedures and functions to implement in the product
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifying the optimized structure and designing database objects per client requirements
- Database Indexing
- Writing complex queries on SQL platform per the defined logic
- Creating Functions, Procedures, Views per the requirement
- hands on experience in Exception Handling and Troubleshooting
- Maintaining a large database with proper maintenance routines
2-4 years as a SQL developer preferred