ClinicTracker goes way beyond just making it easy for you to digitize your paper forms. Its flexible design also means that you can tie documents together into a well-ordered workflow. Just tell the system which forms should be completed for which patients and by which dates. By embedding forms into a document tracking system, you can monitor compliance and send alerts if paperwork is not completed on time. Our solution eliminates all of the guesswork and saves a tremendous amount of effort training new staff.
Fit Your EMR to How Your Agency Works
One of the hidden benefits of implementing a computerized clinic management system is that it forces your managers to think through exactly how they want the clinic to work. What forms do patients complete on the first visit? Which ones should the clinician complete on that visit, and how often do they need to revise those documents to comply with regulations? How do we handle release of information forms and then make sure we collect new versions once they expire? What's the easiest way to ensure that clinicians address goals and objectives within the progress notes?
ClinicTracker is in a class by itself when it comes to adapting to your workflows. If certain forms are not already configured to your liking, you can use the Custom Form Builder to create or adapt them. Then take it one step further by linking the new form to a built-in or custom form using navigation links or by referencing data from one form in another. You can also build compliance alerts based on the new form. The Form Builder enables you to include navigation links, automatic data calculations, flags for overdue items, and much more. You can even select information you would like displayed in the ClinicTracker Quick-View Pane every time you access a patient's record.
Streamline Workflows with the Custom Form Builder
- Create your own forms (both staff and patient related versions)
- Modify existing forms, re-order sections to reflect your business processes, and hide sections that you're not using
- Include section headers, labels, drop-down lists, check boxes, list boxes, date-pickers, multi-line text boxes, and more
- Capture an unlimited number of signatures, with managed workflow for signature requests
- Collect external documents (e.g., Word, PDF, etc.)
- Use formulas to populate fields and set font/background colors
- Reference fields from one custom form in another (e.g., reference Treatment Plan Goals in your Progress Notes)
Monitor Workflows with the Custom Report Builder
- Create customized output for any form (stock or custom) to match your layout requirements
- Design reports based on any data in the system
- Format the elements of the report with a palette of fonts and colors
- Create complex formulas based on multiple data fields
- Export any of the reports in the system into Excel, PDF, CSV, HTML, or ASCII Text formats
Need something special to support state-specific requirements or other regulatory requirements? To streamline that process, we've added many state reporting utilities to the system. Our software currently offers data capture and automated reporting tools according to specifications issued by Illinois, Georgia, Wyoming, and Oregon.